These days the opportunities for successful entrepreneurship, business growth and/or career advancement are absolutely marvelous!
Unfortunately, with all those wonderful opportunities comes on abundance of fierce competition.
Just about anyone can run just about any type of business from just about anywhere in the world.
That’s great! Except for the fact that competition is constant and it now comes from all over the globe.
If you’re going to succeed, you need to give yourself an advantage. You need to find a way to generate customers who want to purchase from your company… and only your company… no matter what.
My book Generous Wealth: How To Make More Money By Giving It Away And By Helping Others is all about giving you that kind of advantage.
In this book you’ll discover 20 strategies that allow you to build up tremendous stores of goodwill with your customers, with your colleagues and with society.
Generating goodwill is a major key to building the type of relationship that causes your customer to stay loyal to your brand no matter what.
When you order your copy today, you’ll start learning about:
● The real reason why politicians like Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have built such loyal followings and the tactics you can use to start building a loyal following for your brand (either on a company level or for your personal brand)
● The surprising (but fun) strategy that helped an outdoor sporting goods brand gain national recognition and grow 500% in one year
● The truth about why so many people love the Disney brand and how this company has managed to outlive its founder by more than half a century
● The transistor radio, the iPod and solar panels in Mongolia: The attribute they all have in common and what it means for your company
● The risky (but possibly VERY rewarding) tactic that helped a popular restaurant brand experience a sudden 29.9% surge in sales
● The traditional (but often misused) strategy that has helped a local company win my patronage throughout the better part of a decade and gain tens of thousands of dollars in doing so (I’ll teach you the right way to use this strategy)
● 2 important business lessons to take away from the hit TV sitcom The Office (In one case something they did that you might want to try… as well as a valuable lesson in what NOT to do)
● A genius marketing strategy employed by advertising legend David Ogilvy (also learn about his espionage training and involvement with British Intelligence during World War II… Seriously!)
● An important reason to show kindness and courtesy to everyone… Including the secretary (aside from the fact, of course, that it’s just the right thing to do)
● The wonderful strategy that helped a beverage brand raise $279,061.60 for charity… And probably gain loads of goodwill among their customers at the same time
● And so much more!
But, even if that weren’t enough to convince you to order a copy, I hope this will:
I’m planning to donate 20% of my royalties from this book to provide support and relief for American veterans suffering from paralysis. My goal is to raise $100,000 for them by the end of 2020!
(I’m also hoping to use some of the money from this book that I don’t donate to them, to participate in experimental treatments in an effort to cure my own paralysis.)
I’m asking you to please help me in reaching this goal by ordering a copy of Generous Wealth: How To Make More Money By Giving It Away And By Helping Others today.
These wounded heroes have sacrificed so much for us. Working together in an effort to give back to them seems like the least we can do. Will you please help me help them?
The paperback and hardcover versions of Generous Wealth: How To Make More Money By Giving It Away And By Helping Others are not yet available for sale anywhere.
But, if you act today, you can get a discounted digital copy of the book for only $7. (The book will soon become available on Amazon.com among other places. When that happens, the price will go up.)